This magical walk through experience takes you on a journey through thousands of twinkling lights, visit Santa’s Workshop, Old Matt’s Cabin, Inspiration Tower & more! New family tradition this Christmas at North Pole Adventure only @ Shepherd of the Hills. Enter the park at the main entrance...
View full Description
This magical walk through experience takes you on a journey through thousands of twinkling lights, visit Santa’s Workshop, Old Matt’s Cabin, Inspiration Tower & more! New family tradition this Christmas at North Pole Adventure only @ Shepherd of the Hills. Enter the park at the main entrance - go to the red booth adjacent to the Playhouse Theatre by Shepherd's Mill Restaurant.
We suggest getting here before dark to enjoy all the activities outside. The Trail of Lights is NOT included.
- SANTA’S WORKSHOP - Santa is here till Dec 23rd! Step into Santa’s workshop & be taken back to the 1800s. Photos can be taken during your visit (professional photos additional cost). Santa’s hours: 3PM – 9PM.
- Create paper gingerbread houses & write a letter to Santa. Before leaving make sure to check out the toys Santa is building to take to good kids.
- MAGICAL 100FT LIGHTED ARCHWAY - Best photo-op for great Christmas pics!
- CHRISTMAS CAROLING - Join our singers in singing Christmas songs you know and love. (Weekends!)
- MILE-LONG HAYRIDE - Hayride thru the North Pole and a portion of the Trail of Lights, and our farm!
- OLD MATT’S CABIN - Visit & step inside Historic Old Matt’s Cabin.
- LITTLE ELVES PLAYGROUND - A wonderland of playful adventure with a fun barn hay maze, tree house village, petting zoo, 9-hole mini golf & more.
- MORGAN CHAPEL CHURCH - a lantern-lit path leads to the true meaning of Christmas.
- SHEPHERD’S TRADITIONAL DISPLAYS - stroll the streets of the Shepherd Farm & experience traditional displays that have been around for 30+ yrs.
- GINGERBREAD BOUNCE HOUSE
- NORTH POLE TOWER - Ho Ho Ho, up 200 feet you go - a scenic view of Christmas in Branson!
- CHALLENGE ROPES COURSE - for families or solo-explorers our outdoor Ropes Course stands tall next to the iconic Inspiration Tower & boasts the same incredible views coupled with an exciting ascent.
- COPPERHEAD MOUNTAIN COASTER - One Ride included in Santa’s Super Pass! Branson’s longest downhill Mountain Coaster snakes thru loops, drops, curves in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
Hide full Description