Branson is a blast for kids 2 to 102! Sometimes, though, families are simply unsure if the activities that their older kids have selected will work for their younger children. With that in mind, here is our list of Six adventures for kids 12 and under in Branson for Spring Break 2022:
1. SILVER DOLLAR CITY - Are you unsure whether SILVER DOLLAR CITY offers rides for the little ones in your family or group? Actually, they have many rides designed for small children. The a Let's start by taking a look at height requirements for several of the rides at Silver Dollar City.
2. THE BUTTERFLY PALACE & RAINFOREST ADVENTURE - The Butterfly Palace in Branson is an "edutaining" experience (educational and entertaining) for the entire family. It is an amazing adventure to walk in an enclosed rainforest with thousands of colorful butterflies that may light on your clothes or on your head. This is the stuff of which memories are made. While there, visit the their Living Rainforest Science Center, The Rainforest Theater, The Emerald Forest Mirror Maze, and Banyan Tree Adventure.
The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure is a wonderful value. One admittance price grants admittance to every exhibit. Admissions wristbands are valid for 3 consecutive days from the day of purchase, but must remain on your wrist otherwise are invalid for return.
3. BRANSON'S WILD WORLD - Branson's Wild World is an incredible adventure allowing up-close viewing of aquatic creatures and wild animals of all sorts, including birds, spiders, snakes, wolves, reptiles, and frogs. In fact, at Branson's Wild World, guests can get up close and personal with over 180 different species. Have you always wanted to feed live sharks? You can at Branson's Wild World. Guests may also feed and play with Lemurs. Guests will see bats, foxes, wild cats, and even a New Guinea Singing Dog.
While there, play a few rounds of mini golf in Wild Abyss, an underwater-themed blacklight course. Branson's Wild World is affordably priced and no reservations are needed.
4. BEYOND THE LENS FAMILY FUN BRANSON - Kids of all ages will love this family attraction that allows you to experience some of your favorite mysteries come to life through the lens of the paparazzi. Visit the Alien Ball Pit, Bigfoot Research Facility, Conspiracies Discovered, the Ultimate Augmented Reality Experience, #InstaGold, and SO MUCH MORE!!
The Techno-Tainment Combo Pass includes Beyond the Lens!, The Flip Zone, and The FlyRide Adventure (must be at least 32" tall).
5. AMAZING PETS - Your kids will be talking for years about the time they saw Amazing Pets at Grand Country Music Hall. This show features a troupe of dogs that perform jaw-dropping tricks. Wait! Not just dogs perform on stage, but also house cats! Can you believe it? You will
fall in love with these furry creatures and you will laugh from the very beginning of the show to the end and beyond.
One will also see trained birds at Amazing Pets. It is a truly magical experience that kids and adults will enjoy.
6. The Tracks Family Fun Park - At The Tracks Family Fun Park, kids feel like they're all grown up, and grown ups feel like kids again. The Tracks has go karts for all ages and skill levels, including three spiraling high-rise towers, The Heavy Metal High Rise, Wild Woody, and The Lumberjack. They even offer go karts for smaller children.
The Tracks is not limited to go karts, though. They also have The Branson Ferris Wheel, The Skyscraper, Bumper Rides, Batting Cages, Laser Games, Mini-Golf, and Arcades.
There are hundreds of amusement attractions in Branson and hundreds of shows. There is so much to choose from that it can be frustrating, especially when you have smaller kids. We hope that this list will help you with your choices.